This double shade of the onions in the picture below is as its getting marinated but after bottling in 4-5 days all of it gets evenly colored.
1. Green Chilies
3. 1 part Water
4. 1 part Vinegar (I used red wine vinegar)
1. Wash the chilies and let the water dry off completely
2. Peel the shallots and wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry cloth respectively until cleaned dry. This will make sure the onions will stay longer pickled and not get spoilt.
3. Boil water and dissolve salt in it
4. Once the water cools down add equal part of vinegar and pour over the chilis and onions filled in a bottle.
5. Keep the bottle tighly closed and it will be marinated enough to eat in 4-5 days
Serving: Its a fun pickle. You can serve it as it is or cut and add them to your salad.
Decoration: Let your imagination take flight. Keep them in glass bottles of different shapes and size and they look wonderful enough that your guests will go Wow!
We got this cute and sweet award from Bigarade of Bittersweet Bigarades Ramblings
Thank you so much and we really appreciate it :-) Now we would like to share with a few blogger friends
Jeyashri Suresh of Jeyashri's kitchen
Ushnish Ghosh of Cooking and Recipes
Nandini of Usha Nandini's Recipes
Vrinda of Sankeerthanam
Sarah of Vazhayilla
Sangeetha of Kothiyavunnu