I have been cooking, but not updating the blog (obviouslyJ). No particular reasons – that’s just how it is some times! Then I made some cauliflower and egg and thought, "now here is something to share!" If you are like me, on a rainy day like today, when husband decides to work from home, then this one is for you. Quickly stirred up and yet satisfying. It's double good becuase it goes well with both rotis and rice!
A little crunchy onions here, the piquant thai chilies there, and ofcourse, eggs and cauliflower everywhere. It's a simple, tasty dish and nobody needs to have any special culinary skills to put it together.
If you stayed with me so far, go on and take a peek at the recipe. You won't be disappointed. It's too easy to pass.
Cauliflower - 1/4
Eggs - 1
Green Chillies - 2 (thai chillies)
Onions - 1/2
Garlic - 1 pod
Ginger - a pinch grated or chopped fine
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1/2 tbspn
1. Heat a non stick pan (I prefer non-stick for this dish) with the oil
2. Add the onions and saute till translucent and add the ginger, garlic and green chilies sauteing well and chilies are cooked too
3. Add the cauliflower, lower the heat to a bare minimum and cook the cauliflower it will just take a couple of minutes to cook the cauliflower and yet keep it crunchy
4. Once done salt the cauliflower taste to make sure its enough
5. Beat the egg and pour over and mix in rapidly getting it scrambled
Serve with roits or rice.