Monday, May 24, 2010
Gothamb Ada (Unleavened Pan Cake with whole wheat flour and banana)
Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Banana - 2 small or 1 big
Sugar - 1 tspn
Salt - 1/8 tspn
Milk - 3-4 Tbspn
Coconut - 2 tspn
1. Mash bananas and mix together with wheat, salt and sugar and coconut
2. Add milk to make the batter a little softer
3. The batter is the consistency between a bread dough and pan cake dough
4. Heat a pan and spray a little oil
5. Ladle half of the batter into the tawa and spread using your fingers.
6. To avoid the dough from sticking to your fingers dip you fingers in water and then slowly spread the dough to make a round cake
7. Cook on both sides till a lightly browned.