Wednesday, May 12, 2010
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar confectioners sugar
1 Tbspn granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 tablespoons unsalted butter, frozen
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
3. Grate butter into flour mixture and using your fingers make a coarse meal
4. In another bowl whisk sour cream and egg until smooth. (I whisked with a fork)
5. With the same fork mix in sour cream and egg mixture into flour
6. Mix until large dough clumps form.
7. The dough was quite wet and I added another tablespoon of flour and mixed in
8. spooned the dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes